Cannabinoid strains are also known as chemovars, since they are created to exhibit certain traits, such as potency, taste, and the type of reaction users can potentially anticipate. The Glookies strain was cultivated by Barney’s Farm, a renowned producer of grass L.Short Photoperiod Plant seeds and plants based in the Netherlands, by crossing Gorilla Glue and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies. We’ll provide a profile of Glookies™, since it’s a strain that’s gaining in popularity each and every day. Our mission here is to give you some clarity on how this particular strain tends to interact with the endocannabinoid system, as well as help you ensure that its qualities align with your goals.
|Outdoor Yield (g): 70-105 ounces per plant|
|Indoor Yield (g): 28 ounces|
|Flowering Time (days): 60 – 70|
|Feminized Outdoor Harvest Month: October|
|Feminized Outdoor Harvest Month Week: 1st-2nd week|
|Height Indoor (cm): 100|
|Height Outdoor (cm): 180|
|Height: 100 – 180|
|Short Photoperiod Plant %: 70|
|Long Photoperiod Plant %: 30|
|Short Photoperiod Plant/Long Photoperiod Plant: Short Photoperiod Plant Dominant|
|Climate: Cool, Hot & Temperate|
Glookies™ is a feminized seed that yields only female plants. L. Short Photoperiod Plant cultivation necessitates the use of feminized high potency hemp plants in order to produce consumable flowers. Furthermore, male plants are frequently observed to over-pollinate young female plants. If this occurs, the seeds become more abundant in seed content and produce a harvest of low quality. Female plants are recommended for the practice of planting because they offer the best prospects for higher quality and more productive harvests.
Growers will be enthralled by the plant’s appearance. To make one of the most unusual bouquets ever created in the grass sector, hints of Sour Diesel, Key Lime, and Walnuts combine to create an exotic taste. The plant has beautiful purple-colored leaves, which are glistening with frosted trichomes.
If you have the space, we recommend growing it outside for the best results; because outdoor plants yield around 70-105 ounces per plant. Indoor growth has been observed and is typical, producing about 28 ounces of bud. If you follow the directions carefully, you should receive flowers within the following time frame: 60 to 70 days under ideal circumstances.
Flavor and Aroma Profile of Glookies
Grass l. Short Photoperiod Plant strains are identified by the terpenes that comprise their scent and may aid in health and wellness. Glookies contains four distinct terpenes:
- Phellandrene is a fragrant, earthy, and citrus-like plant that’s popular in the high potency hemp world. It is thought to promote bursts of energy and reduce your pain levels.
- Carene is a terpene that may be found in a variety of trees. This terpene has the ability to help individuals who suffer from insomnia. (Woo, et. al. 2020)
- Humulene aids in the promotion of mental and physical serenity.
- While producing a pine-like scent, pinene alleviates pain and tension while boosting grass’ efficacy. (Xiao-Jun Li, et. al. 2016)
The four terpenes work in tandem to create a unique blend of two diverse grass household names.
How Glookies Interacts with the Endocannabinoid System
How does Glookies interact with the endocannabinoid system? Although the endocannabinoid system’s structure is unique to human beings, it is found in other species. It’s a sophisticated system that sends messages to receptors throughout the body, thus affecting or controlling fundamental bodily processes such as:
- Pain response and control
- Immune system and health
- Inflammatory responses
The endocannabinoid system works mainly as follows:
- The endocannabinoids, which are produced in different amounts depending on each person’s needs, keep all bodily functions functioning properly.
- Cannabinoid receptors, proteins, are present in the brain and body. CB1 and CB2 are two cannabinoid receptors that belong to this family. Endocannabinoids bind to these receptors, which are responsible for receiving them. The CB1 receptors are supported by the central nervous system. Endocannabinoids are chemical messengers that act in the same way as endorphins. At the same time, the peripheral nervous system protects CB2 receptors. Endogenous or exogenously supplied cannabinoids decrease inflammation by binding to CB2 receptors in immune cells.
- Enzymes are responsible for breaking down endocannabinoids after they have fulfilled their purpose.
The Effects of Glookies on the Endocannabinoid System
Let’s take a look at how grass l.Short Photoperiod Plant strains like the Glookies strain affect the endocannabinoid system. Tetrahydrocannabinol (Potency) is the dominant psychotropic cannabinoid in grass long photoperiod plant and short photoperiod plant, responsible for the euphoric sensation known as “high.” Glookies has a remarkable Potency concentration of 25 percent, ensuring that it is a potent strain. This strain, which contains Cannabidiol (CBD), can boost both the body and mind through CB1 and CB2 receptors. It’s the plant’s active ingredients, including Potency and terpenes, that interact with the body through the endocannabinoid system.
The Psychoactive Effects of Glookies
The most significant issue with a strain of grass l. Short Photoperiod Plant is what the experience will be like, as well as what the user can anticipate. Glookies™ is 70 percent short photoperiod plant to 30 percent long photoperiod plant. This strain is thought to promote balanced energy levels, and it’s thought to support natural drive.
The cannabinoid and terpene profile present in this strain has been reported to help with the following medical conditions:
- Pain relief
- Stress aid
- Increased appetite
Purchase Glookies™ Today
Reach out to our team today to find out more about this strain. Your specific requirements will determine which option is ideal for you. Let our highly trained customer care staff assist you in finding the finest solution for your needs. Reach out to our team today at [phone] or complete the form below to get started.
Junsung Woo, et. al. Sleep-enhancing Effects of Phytoncide Via Behavioral, Electrophysiological, and Molecular Modeling Approaches, Experimental Neurobiology, April 2020 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7237266/
Xiao-Jun Li, et. al. α-Pinene, linalool, and 1-octanol contribute to the topical anti-inflammatory and analgesic activities of frankincense by inhibiting COX-2, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, February 2016 https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378874115302907